1. What do I need to do if I want to appear on your website? What is the recruitment procedure?
The first thing you have to do is send an email to email@example.com in which you tell us a bit about yourself, and then we will send you all the information you need to apply for a profile on our website. You’ll have two documents to fill in and you will have to send us 6 to 8 professional pictures. Then we will present your profile to our booking manager and let you know our answer ASAP. If you’re accepted, we will create a profile for you on our website.
2. What is the Model Release document?
The Model Release document that we will send you early in the recruitment process is a document which states that you allow us to publish your photos on our website and social media and to use them for promotional actions if needed. You should read it carefully and sign it in order for us to be able to present your profile to our booking manager.
3. What do I have to do if I have no professional pictures but want to become a model?
If you do not have professional pictures yet, you can look for collaborations with photographers who will be able to provide you with a test shoot, and therefore professional pictures, for free.
However, if you live in Barcelona, send us your application anyway. If we like your profile, we will organize a test shoot session for you with one of our professional photographers.
4. Do I have to pay you to be represented by you?
No, we will never charge you a single cent. We are here to help you get more visibility and opportunities and we do it entirely for free.
5. Do you pay me to appear on your website?
No, we do not pay you as we do not hire you. We consider this as a chance for you.
6. Can you provide me with a working contract?
As we are a third party with the simple objective to multiply opportunities and to link models and job offer, we won’t be able to provide you with a working contract. Besides we do not pay you nor charge you anything.
7. Can you help me with documents like visa or NIE if I’m a foreigner coming to Barcelona?
No, we cannot. As we do not provide you with any working contract, there is nothing we can do to help you with your paper stuff.
8. Can I sign a contract with another agency or are you exclusive?
We do not require exclusivity. As an international agency, we understand that you may want to look for job opportunities abroad or even in different cities than the ones we are in. Therefore, if you would like to be represented by another agency, there is no problem.
9. Where do the job offers you provide come from?
The job offers appearing on our website come from specialized websites, we simply pass it on to you.
10. Can I accept jobs without your preceding acceptance?
Yes, you can! We do not have anything to say. On the contrary, we encourage you to get as more jobs as possible to gain experience!
12. Do you collaborate with photographers, make-up artists, hairdressers or stylists?
We do collaborate with all kinds of professionals linked to modeling. They are mostly based in Barcelona. Thanks to their collaboration, we are able to provide our models with free test shoots and shooting sessions. Every day we are working to meet new professionals and offer them collaborations
13. Do you organize shooting sessions for your models?
We do organize shooting sessions for our models who need more professional pictures. But if a photographer wants to work with a specific model, then we will gladly arrange a shooting.
14. What if I do not want my profile on your website anymore?
If for professional or personal reasons, you do not want your profile to appear on our website any longer, do not worry, just send us an email and we will remove it from our web page and we will also remove your data from our database.